ULTIMATE eBOOK SERIES
PRINT DESIGN IN POWERPOINT
Feel like you're wasting paper with printed documents? A little print design can make any file print worthy.
While some see print as a relic of yesteryear, we understand how important tactile documents are to audience memory and retention. See the different elements and principles that go into making a compelling print design.
Using our ultimate guide, you’ll have the tools you need to create stunning print designs in PowerPoint. Discover how to:
- Unlock the power of sensory appeal
- Understand the considerations of designing and distributing print media
- Use colour and text in ways that reinforce your messaging
- Correctly source, use, and treat images for your printed documents
- Explore the various layouts used in print
- Design and deliver printed media for different formats
- Craft your documents and messaging to suit various audiences